^
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
::
+
"
?

Gallery

Gallery

n. A collection of images presented in a common setting for convenient access and/or easy sequential or random-order viewing. See also PHOTOGRAPH.

NOTE: When I began this project, out of necessity I was planning to create my own Gallery. However, as things progressed, Google brought Picasa Web Albums into their family of products, and I was spared the trouble. Whew!

As of this writing, not all TAB Galleries are populated. Pictures take time and trouble to prepare, so they were lower down in my list of priorities. However, you can check out Gallery B to get a general idea of what I had in mind.

As you can see from the SITE MAP, the (obsolete) original gallery page remains. If nothing else, it demonstrates an early test version of the GLOSSARY'S TABBED interface. I may still find an appropriate use for a Gallery page of some kind, so I've not yet deleted it.

No comments: