^
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
::
+
"
?

Contact Info

Contact Info

  I sincerely welcome your feedback, your comments, corrections, input, or just about whatever you'd like to send me. Just keep it G-rated, and lay off the spam. However, please note that anything you do submit becomes my property, to do with (or to ignore) either in whole or in part, entirely as I please.

Thus, don't hassle me about rights, payment, credit or compensation of any kind. If I like it and use it, I'll make a reasonable effort to provide suitable acknowledgment so you can have bragging rights. I've certainly done plenty enough around here that I don't need to hog anyone else's glory.

There are three easy ways to contact me:
  • For something specific to a particular ENTRY, please use the COMMENT link at the bottom of that individual ENTRY
  • For something relating generally to the GLOSSARY as a whole, please use the COMMENTS TAB at the top of any page
  • For other matters, such as something you'd prefer to discuss privately, please email me directly.

I'm always looking for good feedback, so I'll keep an eye on the COMMENTS venues, believe you me! However, things being what they are, I'm sure you'll understand the need for those venues to be moderated. That means your COMMENTS don't show up right away. I have to first read them and approve them as worthy.

To email me directly, please use the address at the bottom of this ENTRY. I've “spelled it out” in a way that's intended to let you easily figure it out, but discourage web crawlers. If appropriate, and to save time, please be sure to include links to any specific ENTRIES of interest. I'll try to get back to you in a timely way.

And finally, if you like what you see hereabouts, and perhaps think “Hey—I'd like to talk to this guy about doing some work for me along these or perhaps similar lines,” that would be great. Besides being a part-time stock clerk with an interesting hobby, I've also got many years of experience as a writer, trainer and training designer. (Perhaps you can tell?) Again, just drop me an email to get the conversation rolling.

All best wishes,

David G. Smith, aka:

S T O C K C L E R K (ª †) G Μ A Ι L (Ð Ο Τ) C Ο Μ

No comments: